• The defense Ministry called nonsense information about the deaths of thousands of soldiers in Ukraine

  • Statement of the Ukrainian authorities about the death in the Donbass thousand Russian soldiers do not correspond to reality. As reported RIA Novosti, the statement of the official spokesman of the defense Ministry, major-General Igor Konashenkov.

    Approval speaker of the Council of national security and defence (NSDC) of Ukraine Andriy Lysenko, who was referring to the "operational intelligence" about the deaths of Russian soldiers, Konashenkov called "rubbish". "We have repeatedly drawn attention to the mechanism of "information carousel", which paykovye messages by parazitirovanija first turn into "facts from the ground, and then picked up the leading Western media", - said the representative of the Ministry of defense.

    Ukraine, along with some Western countries have accused Russia of escalating conflict in the East of the country, stating that Moscow is supplying the militia weapons, and that the Russian military is directly involved in the fighting in the Donbass. Russia denies these charges.

    Moscow has repeatedly denied involvement in the Ukrainian conflict. The official representative of the Russian foreign Ministry Alexander Lukashevich said on Thursday, September 11, stated that the Russian army is not fighting in the Donbass, but there are volunteers from Russia.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

    • Img
    • 8:15 pm on Sunday 4th December 2016  /  Россия
      Putin responded to the accident with 12 dead at Khanty-Mansi

      President Vladimir Putin held a telephone conversation with the Governor of KHMAO — Yugra Natalia Komarova in connection with an event of a major accident, which killed 12 people. Putin expressed his condolences to the families of the victims and instructed to render all necessary assistance to the relatives of the victims and to the victims.

    • Img
    • 6:00 pm on Sunday 4th December 2016  /  Россия
      The number of victims of accident on the road in KHMAO increased to 12 people

      The number of victims of a major accident that occurred on the afternoon of 4 December on the route Khanty-Mansiysk — Tyumen rose to 12. These data lead to the Prosecutor's office and the MOE. Injured more than 20 people, they are delivered in regional clinical hospital. At the scene continue to work rescuers, doctors and police.

    • Img
    • 5:59 pm on Sunday 4th December 2016  /  Россия
      There was a video from the accident scene under the Khanty-Mansi

      The consequences of a major accident at Khanty-Mansiysk, which killed at least 10 people, including nine children, have got on camera DVR. Previously the Investigative Committee of Russia reported that the transfer of the children was not properly agreed. Criminal case is brought.

More Global News:

comments powered by Disqus