• Vaper received severe burns from exploding electronic cigarette

  • French vaper Amin Britel (Amine Britel) suffered severe burns due to the explosion of electronic cigarette, which ignited in the pocket of his shirt. Video shot with a hidden camera, was posted on YouTube channel Update News Network.

    In the video Bretel standing near the entrance to the nightclub, and utilizes the electronic cigarette, then removes it in the pocket of the sweatshirt. Suddenly, ignition occurs and the man lights up clothing. After many attempts with the help of friends he manages to knock down the flames and throw a sparkling vaporizer.

    As reported by Gizmodo, Britel received severe burns of the abdomen and fingers. Now he will have a few weeks of treatment.

    The cause of the explosion, presumably, was a short Chinese battery.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

More Global News:

comments powered by Disqus