• In the historical center of Yalta began preparations for cutting down 50-year-old cypress trees

  • In the historic center of the main Crimean resort of Yalta, on the territory of the school №9 in the street Moscow, builders began preparations for cutting down 50-year-old cypress trees. On Tuesday, March 14, reports the edition "notes".

    "The school part of the square was fenced for construction, information about the object and the developer on the fence there. The fence excavate, which, apparently, will be to excavate. Builders to introduce yourself to the correspondent of "Notes" refused. Residents of neighboring houses that oppose the destruction of trees, they also do not seem, to anonymously stating that they have "all the law"", — says the publication.

    Head of the Department of environmental municipal control of Yalta Alexander Gramotenko in an interview said that he is at the meeting in Sevastopol, but as soon as I return, "will investigate". "Residents now need to call the police to those recorded of a possible offense and checked the documents of the builders," said the official.

    "Notes" note that last year the mayor of Yalta Andrew Rostenko took the initiative to cut down all the cypress trees in the city, but later refused from this idea.

    13 Mar reported, that Rostenko landed on the town quay at his own expense one palm tree on the site demolished in late 2016, the year of the complex "Food." That instead of "Food" will be planted palm trees, Rostenko assured citizens on 7 March, noting that he and the Chairman of Yalta city Council Roman Derkach, at its expense, will provide two trees.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

    • Img
    • 5:14 pm on Friday 28th July 2017  /  Крым
      Energy of the Crimea fully restored

      All four leg of the power bridge in the Kuban-Crimea electricity, the consequences of the accident eliminated. "The supply of the Crimea fully restored," — said the head of the Republic of Crimea Aksyonov. The Peninsula was disconnected around 14:00 on 27 July. The reason for the scrapping of equipment was a heat wave in the Krasnodar region.

    • Img
    • 4:22 pm on Friday 28th July 2017  /  Крым
      The energy Ministry reported almost complete recovery of power supply of the Crimea

      In a press-service of Russian Ministry of energy announced the restoration of electricity supply in three branches of the power bridge to the Crimea. According to the Minister of fuel and energy of the Republic of Vadim Belik, the load is 843 MW, 50 MW and below of consumption, recorded the day before.

    • Img
    • 3:11 pm on Friday 28th July 2017  /  Крым
      Electricity supply to Crimea restored on two of the four branches of the power bridge

      The supply of Crimea restored on two of the four branches of the power bridge. On Friday, July 27, reports "kryminform".28 July around 14:00 the four strings of the bridge of Kuban' — Crimea has been disconnected as a result of operation of emergency control automatics. The largest city of the Peninsula was left without electricity.

More Global News:

    • Img
    • 9:42 pm on Friday 28th July 2017  /  Спорт
      Published the amount of damages "Match TV"

      Federal sports channel "Match TV" in 2016, suffered a loss in the amount of 1.7 billion rubles. It is reported by "Soviet sport" with reference to the database "SPARK-Interfax". Compared to 2015, the company losses increased by half a billion rubles. Revenue of the TV station in 2016, made up 13.04 billion.

    • Img
    • 9:30 pm on Friday 28th July 2017  /  Силовые структуры
      The Russian defense Ministry has disclosed details of the flight in the DPRK launched missiles

      The Russian System of missile warning was tracking the flight of a missile launched in North Korea. The defense Ministry clarified that we are talking about ballistic missile medium-range, and clarified that the incident did not pose a danger, as the shell was fired in the direction of the Russian border.

    • Img
    • 9:01 pm on Friday 28th July 2017  /  Бизнес
      Tekhnopromeksport has denied the statement of Siemens offer to buy the turbine

      State-owned company "Technopromexport" has not received from Siemens official offers to purchase the turbines. This was stated by the representative of the company. According to him, in 2016 tekhnopromeksport himself offered to buy out Siemens turbine installations, but the Germans refused.

comments powered by Disqus