• In the state Duma commented on the plans Chubarov to visit the Crimea

  • One of the leaders of the banned in Russia as extremist organization "the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people," Refat Chubarov, the readiness to come to the Crimea, in fact, not going to the Peninsula, said the Deputy of the state Duma Ruslan Balbec. His assessment he shared in an interview with "Tape.ru" on Monday, may 15.

    "Chubarov knows that entry into the territory of the Crimea, he is banned for extremist activities (...), so with such ease, expresses the desire to come to the Peninsula, knowing that you'll never set never set foot here," said Balbec. In his opinion, there is no "resident, who did not like to spit in the face of this the organizer of the blockade of the Peninsula and the "world beggar" of funds to fight against their own people".

    The leader of the Mejlis such statements wants to ward off suspicion of involvement in the blockades of the Peninsula, said the Russian parliamentarian. "Chubarov trying to cover up the Fig leaf of their crimes against Crimeans", — he added.

    Earlier on Monday, Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Refat Chubarov said readiness to come to the Crimea to act as a witness at the trial of Akhtem chigusa, who is accused of organization of mass riots in Simferopol in February 2014.

    Chiygoz, also being the leader of the Mejlis, was signed into custody in January of 2015.

    Chubarov was the main initiator of the so-called food embargo, the Crimean Peninsula in September 2015. In the spring of 2014, the court banned him from entering Russia for a period of five years for appeals to violation of territorial integrity of Russia.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

    • Img
    • 4:52 pm on Wednesday 21st June 2017  /  Крым
      In the Crimea regretted prepared for the Ukrainian judges of the lights on the Khreshchatyk

      Ukrainian court suddenly decided, having something in common with the law. So the Crimean Vice-Premier Dmitry Polonsky said the cancellation of the resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the prohibition of trade with the Peninsula. For this decision the radicals threatened to hang judges for the lamps in the Central streets of Kiev.

    • Img
    • 3:45 pm on Wednesday 21st June 2017  /  Крым
      Promotional video of Sevastopol during the day, watched by more than 4 million people

      In Runet is gaining popularity touching video dedicated to Sevastopol. The author of the clip — Artem Petrov, who was born and raised in the Crimea, and then went to Moscow to build a career in the advertising business. The video captures memorable places and picturesque views of Sevastopol.

    • Img
    • 2:30 pm on Wednesday 21st June 2017  /  Крым
      Ovsyannikov stopped the process of adoption of the General Plan of Sevastopol

      In Sevastopol to "freeze" the draft master Plan of the city."Understand that the formal work of the conciliation commissions must end on 7 July. But now I see that a certain part supplied by residents of issues cannot be solved in such a short time", — said the acting Governor Dmitry Ovsyannikov.

More Global News:

    • Img
    • 3:06 pm on Thursday 22nd June 2017  /  Ценности
      Farfetсh will provide the Chinese luxury goods

      Online shopping platform Farfetch signed an agreement with Chinese retailer JD.com. Cooperation involves logistics, commercial and technological aspects, resources of social media, including WeChat, as well as expertise Farfetch effective interaction with global leaders of the fashion industry.

    • Img
    • 3:03 pm on Thursday 22nd June 2017  /  Мир
      The head of the European Council made the abolition of Brexit

      The head of the European Council Donald Tusk made the abolition of Brexit (a British exit from the EU), despite for this reason the negotiations. According to Tusk, the EU was created on dreams that seemed impossible. Therefore, if you cancel Brexit could wish for, and Tusk is not alone in this.

    • Img
    • 2:58 pm on Thursday 22nd June 2017  /  Культура
      The eighth "Saw" was renamed the "Jigsaw" and appointed Prime Minister

      The eighth part of a horror franchise "Saw" will appear on the screens on 27 October, said representatives of the film Studio Lionsgate. The film also changed its name from Saw: on the Jigsaw Legacy. In the story, in the American city finds several dead people. The handwriting of crime indicates that they were made by the maniac John Kramer.

comments powered by Disqus