• Hundreds stuck in the Dominican Republic of Russian tourists will take out backup flight

  • Customers of the Russian tour operator Pegas Touristik, stuck in the Dominican Republic, will fly to Moscow reserve airline Nordwind Airlines. About it reports TV channel "360".

    Around 400 tourists have to go to Russia from Punta Cana on Monday, March 20, at 15:00 GMT, said the General Director of Pegas Touristik Anna Podgornaya.

    That tourists are unable to leave the Dominican Republic for the second day, was it is known earlier in the day. Travelers had to go to the Russian capital earlier in the day on Saturday, March 18. However, the flight was delayed due to a malfunction of the liner.

    Tourists on the waiting time placed in hotels and provided with free meals.

    A similar incident occurred in Punta Cana in November 2016. Then hundreds of Russian tourists waited for the day of departure to Moscow from-for breakages of the plane of airline Air Azur.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

More Global News:

    • Img
    • 1:40 am on Thursday 25th May 2017  /  Силовые структуры
      The security services were found in Manchester explosives for future terrorist attacks

      Manchester police and the security Service of great Britain Mi5 has discovered the explosives, which could be used for further terrorist acts on the territory of the country. One explosive device was destroyed in a controlled explosion, security forces did not exclude the possibility of existence of other bombs.

    • Img
    • 12:43 am on Thursday 25th May 2017  /  Культура
      Putin commented on the searches Serebrennikov

      Vladimir Putin commented on the searches conducted at the Director Kirill Serebrennikov. According to "Kommersant", the Russian President after the ceremony of presenting state awards said the artistic Director of the Theatre of Nations Yevgeny Mironov, was in the course of the past investigation.

    • Img
    • 12:12 am on Thursday 25th May 2017  /  Интернет и СМИ
      Representative Olga Buzova commented on the rumors about her departure from "House-2"

      The representative of the Russian popular leading Olga Buzova Anton Bogoslavskaya commented on the rumors about her departure from TV show "Dom-2". According to him, His not going to leave the transmission. Earlier in mass media appeared information that Buzova will leave the reality show for his solo singing career.

comments powered by Disqus