• Trying to get rid OS the canadian set fire to own house

  • A resident of the canadian city of thunder Bay (Ontario), accidentally set fire to his own house, wanting to get rid of wasps. About it reports UPI.

    The home owner was trying to figure out a way to deal with insects. At that time, his father decided to put in a nest gasoline, then set him on fire. The fire quickly spread to the outer wall and reached the basement.

    Arrived on-call firefighters had to remove a significant portion of cladding of a house and break through the wall. The fire was quickly extinguished, and he caused significant harm. As noted, no one was hurt: without burns and wasp stings.

    According to John Kaplanis (John Kaplanis), head of the fire Department of the district of thunder Bay, the incident became the victims of the fire expensive lesson. "Pouring gasoline and then torching it is not recommended ever, — he explained. — It might not go as planned".

    In 2003 reported, that a resident of Zurich, burned three apartments, trying to destroy a hornet's nest on the roof.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

More Global News:

comments powered by Disqus