• Bookmakers estimated the chances of the net to get a "dry" match of the Champions League in season 2016/17

  • Bookmakers estimated the probability that the CSKA Moscow goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev will hold a "dry" match of the Champions League in the season 2016/17. On Wednesday, November 2 reports "Rating bookmakers".

    The chances of the goalkeeper to stop their unlucky streak with 40 games with at least one goal conceded, is 56 percent. The probability of extending a series record — 44 percent.

    The match of the fourth round of the group stage of the Champions League between Monaco and CSKA will take place on November 2 at the stadium "Louis II". Kickoff is scheduled for 22:45 Moscow time.

    19 October in Moscow CSKA played a draw with "Monaco" (1:1), and Akinfeev missed in the 40th match of the Champions League in a row and renewed its own record.

    The last time Akinfeev had "dry" match in the Champions League ten years ago: November 1, 2006 in the away game against Arsenal, which ended in a goalless draw.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

More Global News:

    • Img
    • 5:54 pm on Tuesday 15th August 2017  /  Россия
      Kuznetsova has estimated taken in Syria and Iraq of Russian children

      Parents who joined Islamist groups, brought from all regions of the country — especially from Chechnya and Dagestan — about 350 children, said the Ombudsman under the RF President on the rights of the child Anna Kuznetsova. So, the lists from Dagestan has over 200 names, and this is only the official data.

    • Img
    • 5:54 pm on Tuesday 15th August 2017  /  Интернет и СМИ
      Intimate photos of Anne Hathaway leaked to the network

      Unidentified hackers leaking intimate photos of American actress Anne Hathaway. In some photos it is embodied in society naked man, presumably her husband, actor Adam Shulman. Apparently, the pictures were taken during rest and joint campaigns in a bath.

    • Img
    • 5:51 pm on Tuesday 15th August 2017  /  Наука и техника
      Solved half a century the task of physics

      British and German scientists have decided, in their opinion, the problem glasses. Nobel prize winner Philip Anderson called this problem, actual for the last more than 50 years, "the deepest problem of solid state physics". A study published in the journal Physical Review X.

comments powered by Disqus