• Austria complained about the reduction of Russian gas supplies

  • The volume of Russian gas supplies to Austria decreased by 15%. As reported ITAR-TASS, said in an interview with Austrian television head of gas division of the energy operator E-Control Bernhard Paints,

    In short supply, according to Pinza was recorded on Thursday, March 11. "One of the explanations for this in Russia is filling the gas storage, so less gas is used for transit and export to Europe," he said.

    At the same time in the Austrian oil and gas company OMV, according to the newspaper Die Presse, said that there were pre-notified of the reduction in gas supplies. According to OMV, this situation will continue over the next few days.

    Previously on the reduction of gas supplies complained Poland. As stated in the Polish state oil and gas company PGNiG, gas supplies from the East 10 September fell by 45 percent compared with the amount requested by the purchaser from the Russian "Gazprom". On Thursday a decline of approximately 10 percent was also recorded Slovak gas company SPP. In the Russian gas concern information about the reduction of the volumes of fuel in these countries denied.

    http://lenta.ru

More news in the same category:

More Global News:

    • Img
    • 9:55 pm on Sunday 26th February 2017  /  Мир
      Trump re-dubbed "fake news" rumors about his ties with Russia

      The US President Donald trump once again called "fake news" rumors about his alleged ties with Russia. "The talk about Russia — this is fake news spread by the Democrats and the media spread rumors with the aim to cover major defeat in the elections and the illegal diversion!" — wrote President in his Twitter.

    • Img
    • 9:43 pm on Sunday 26th February 2017  /  Мир
      In Damascus, terrorists fired mortars at the area near the Russian Embassy

      In the Damascus district of Mazraa, where is the Russian Embassy, was subjected to mortar fire by militants. Near the territory of the diplomatic mission exploded two shells killed and wounded. The fire was coming from the area of Jobar, which is under the control of insurgents.

    • Img
    • 9:35 pm on Sunday 26th February 2017  /  Мир
      The state Department accused the militia of Donbass in violation of the ceasefire

      The US state Department accused the militia of Donbass that they do not abide by the ceasefire. The Agency, in particular, condemned the incident on Friday, February 24, "the attack on the Special observation mission of the OSCE" and "capture the unmanned vehicle" owned by her.

comments powered by Disqus